SPEVI’s aims include an emphasis on advocacy, information dissemination/sharing, and promotion of professional collaboration and networking in Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island countries.
The SPEVI website serves as portal, linking people to information in the related fields of education, disability and vision impairment.
Categories of information:
- Training, Courses and Educational Information
- Blogs, forums, and information sharing websites
- Technology and Apps
- All things Braille
- Tactile and audio books
- Tactile graphics and alternative formats
- Transition and Employment
- Leisure, playful educational activities and toys
- Music and Arts
- Organisations supporting or providing services to people with vision impairment
- Funding programs
Although every effort is being taken to keep this information up-to-date, SPEVI does not accept liability for broken or incorrect links or outdated information.
Disclaimer: The fact that SPEVI lists these resources does not mean that SPEVI endorses their content.
Please email the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions, corrections or fanmail.